11.30.2015

November 30thLast day of November, first day of the new pay-period.  It’s been an eclectic Smorgasbord kind-of-day.  I had the hardest time falling asleep and then slept until the alarm went off; I’ve eaten a random collection of food although I have been satisfied with almost all of it; I locked myself out of the apartment but discovered how to buzz myself into the lobby with my cell phone (I now owe the office a $5 lock-out fee) – and on & on.  Erich will be over tomorrow instead of tonight to look at my network settings – which is wonderful since I am a very tired old woman right now and want to do nothing more adventurous than put my feet up & watch television.  I have to be at work earlier tomorrow (9am) so I will need to get to sleep very early tonight.  I did get a phone call from the management – there have been bedbugs reported in an adjacent apartment so they’re spraying my apartment tomorrow – I thought I saw a bedbug on me the other night but had brushed it off as my imagination.

I’m not sure I actually ate 2,342-calories but I’m just going to leave it be.  November was an odd month of transition but the best part of it – fitness-wise anyway is that I now weigh 152½ lbs. – the lowest I have weighed in at least a quarter-of-a-century.  I have a new apartment – the first under my own name and completely mine to decorate the way I choose.  I received a 4% raise at work and I was part of the Black-Friday Team that made their SPIFF goal meaning we get a 2½% bump in our compensation for the week’s sales.  I am looking forward to the last month of the year – 2015 was an amazing year for so many reasons and I’m going to need every one of the next thirty days to list them all.  It has been wonderful to see how much good has entered each one of our lives – Lord knows we all deserved a good year this time around.  Everyone has worked hard to make the best of the last half-dozen years and all of our hard work, coupled with an immense amount of Divine Grace has made all the difference. 

Comments

Popular Posts